The GoPro App is beautiful as well as powerful with the GoPro’s internal Wi-Fi function. But GoPro’s Apple Watch Integration on Latest Update makes it a killer feature for the Apple Watch users. The new app got updated on Thursday. The Apple Watch’s water resistance features make it a more reliable remote shutter when it comes to handy features.
Imagine you can hold your GoPro in one hand and start recording your favorite shot without touching or pressing the GoPro’s record button. Apple Watch is here. Now you can remotely start recording your desired video footage as well as snapping photos right from your wrist. You can see the Photos, watch Videos and HiLight your photos right into the app. To be very precise the Watch App is compatible with any Wi-Fi enabled action camera like Hero 3+ and above, yet it is not working on Hero 3 and Hero 2 titles.
GoPro’s iOS app has been essential from the beginning of the launching event of GoPro Hero series. Many more users love to watch videos right from the phone’s app, in addition now you can watch anything right on your Apple Watch; thanks to GoPro’s Apple Watch Integration on the Latest Update.
- You can use your Apple Watch as a viewfinder, though many cannot even have a test shot for not being a display screen on some GoPros.
- Watch App can be used as a remote Shutter and Rec button.
- You can “HiLight” photos and videos right from your wrist
- It may drain your Apple Watch battery with some continuous shots or videos
- As Apple Watch is 1M water resistance with 30 mins’ time, you may not take it in deep sea adventure.
This is not meaningfully a killer app feature, though it can provide some handy features for some users. Whether Apple is tend to take the GoPro app to the beyond level with the Apple Watch integration, it’s a Win.