Rumor mills, a well-known feature for any Apple’s upcoming product, finally got evoked with the Apple iPad Pro release confirmation. It’s been two years we have got rumors about the Apple iPad Pro size of a 13″ MacbookAir. And finally, it’s here on our own review session.
- It is packed with 12.04X8.69X0.27 inch dimensions
- Weight is over 1.5lb or 713-723g
- Sim Tray is only installed for the 128 GB iPad Pro model
- Screen Resolution is up to 2048X2732 (264 PPI pixel density)
- Palm Sensor with Multi-touch screen
- Scratch Resistant glass with Oleophobic Coat
- iOS 9 and upgradable to the latest iOS 9.2
- The most powerful Apple A9X chip which can boost up to 2.3Ghz clock speed with desktop class architecture
- 4GB of RAM to boost your Multi-tasking purposes. Well, that is the largest Memory bandwidth Apple ever put in any iPad ever
- It will provide the largest Apple Design battery with 38.8Wh or 10,307mAh battery specs
- Standby Time is above 7 Days
For personal usage Apple iPad Pro is too big! It feels like you are holding a MacbookPro display without a keyboard. Indeed, for the packaging, it got the largest box ever for an iPad. Well, it is very responsive for the Apple Pencil with the Palm Detection method of the screen. Sounds legit right? Yes, now you can easily put your hands on the screen and work it as a canvas.
DESIGNED FOR IOS 9!
The best features this Apple iPad Pro possesses is the multitasking and the eye-catching Retina Display, that’s what Apple calls it. The faster UI will amaze you with the larger display. Though most of the apps are not even designed for iPad Pro’s resolution yet. But soon you may witness the crisp gaming experience with the ultimate power.
Probably Apple could have inserted the best Apple Specs ever but these specs had been taken before by Microsoft Surface Pro 4 as well as Android Tablets. But the bottom line is Apple always tries to show the best in their Hardware and Software integration in their products. But the real bottom line is, Apple iPad Pro is Huge!