Few days back I posted an update regarding Apple Watch 2G, now it’s not even a rumor after Apple Released WatchOS 2.1 Update for the Apple Watch owners, an important update for better performance and to fix issues on the previous WatchOS 2.0.1
The users can update the WatchOS 2.1 through their iPhone’s Watch App. The size of the update is small and nearly 58MB in size. Well, we can expect a better update after the next gen Apple Watch will release worldwide.
There are some easy steps to update the new WatchOS 2.1 from your iPhones. Just make sure you are updated with iOS 9.0.1-9.2 to avail the update. First connect your Apple Watch with your iPhone and go to the Watch App Settings > General > Software Update> Agree and Install.
According to the WatchOS 2.1 Update blog, I found some important issues to cover regarding this update. The important points are given here:
- Adds support for system language in Arabic, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Malay, Portuguese and Vietnamese.
- Supports for Right-to-Left UI
- Adds ability to switch between Latin and Hindi Numerals for Arabic.
- Adds a new complication for Islamic and Hebrew Calendars
- Adds a new language for Siri, (Arabic)
- Adds support for the Dictation in English (Malaysia), Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Portuguese, and Vietnamese.
- Calendar complication resolved.
- FIXES THE ISSUES THAT COULD PREVENT THE TIME FROM DISPLAYING IN POWER RESERVE MODE.
- Addresses the issues that could prevent the third party apps to launch.
- Third party icon displaying issues.
- Fixes the issues of that could cause instability when changing the system language.