We can expect upgrades or new things from big tech giants every year because they have a trend to introduce new things for their customers to give customers the optimum level of satisfaction.
2015 was a good year for Microsoft because this company introduced a new laptop, the Surface Book, launched a new version of Windows, updated a lot of its software for businesses, and updated its Surface Pro tablet and fitness Band.
But Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella has just started his charisma and he has big plans for Microsoft which includes getting Windows 10 onto over 1 billion devices, expanding Windows 10 current set of services, and introducing new hardware that will participate with Apple, Google, and Amazon in the competition.
Here’s what we expect to see next year.
The key things:
Here are the key things we can expect from Microsoft in 2016.
- The introduction of Surface Phone and new Lumia handsets.
- Business expansion in Europe by setting new strategic partner.
- The newer version of Surface Pro (Surface Pro 5).
- Updates of Windows 10 and the Office suite.
- A focus on corporate philanthropy.
- More retail stores like Apple.
- & newer version of Xbox.