Games are the total expression of a semi-real life experience that each of the developers want to focus on! But being a Game Developer was just not easy until you met me. Well, I am not a developer but can run after dreams like you. You may wonder whether it was that easy for the people developing games for companies like Ubisoft, Square Enix, EA, 2K productions. Well, it isn’t that hard though if you just follow your game’s character without even thinking about its inside ideas. Because “From when you enter the Mind Palace, it’s hard to leave out with a specific idea.”
Heard about ANKI OVERDRIVE?
The developer of this amazing toy put some great ideas inside of the racing track as well as it is integrated with the iPhone App! Isn’t that wonderful? All the developer had to do was make a small app to control these remote controlled cars, he didn’t need to code the entire game, he just made the app, and the rest of his dream was in a physical form.
Well, their revolutionary gaming set was introduced with the smart tracks or paths with the physical devices. So, what’s the point here? AnkiDrive never thought of providing a video game to the App Store rather they made the physical gaming tracks to start up the industry, this is the world’s first robotic, smart car racing toy from them! Don’t you think they already got more responses than they had expected at WWDC 2015?
Now Let’s go to Startup?
My first tagline would be “KEEP IT SIMPLE.” You might get frustrated by seeing the billionaire game developers but keep your focus on the dream what you want to snatch. Have you thought why Minecraft is so amazing even in the year 2016? Just because the developers went through the story rather than the graphics. And now they are worth Billions, ever since Microsoft purchased it. So, here are the things you should focus on:
- Don’t run after the huge Budget games’ graphics. Keep it Simple!
- Make one Room Platform to recoil your dream in it. Put your Ideas in one task
- Don’t go for specific ideas or ram your head on your mind palace. Just take simple material suppose “A pen is running after an Eraser to punish him.” Simple as it is, your Racing Game!
- Freelancing Resources? YouTube, Tutorials are the best way to remember everything before you start a new game!
- DON’T BE AFRAID OF CODING. If you do a simple movement of a character for a week, you are GENIUS!
- Design the games with your own skills. Make it a dream, ask for BACKING from the developer society, you are done with the second stage!
- GO FOR MINIMAL GRAPHICS!
- Your Head might spin out with the ideas during your school times, Office times, or study times, focus on the game, and jot them down, and if you are not even acquainted with coding, then CODING tutorials are there for you.
- DON’T GIVE UP, GET KNOWN, GET PAID, MERGE YOUR COMPANY!
“Most Things worth doing are a struggle and if you can do this maybe one day you will have the strengthened character like you inside the Game!”
Are you into the MODS?
Mod’s are the easiest way to get known! Mods are the best possible way for us to provide better user reviews inside the gameplay. Well, you know about GTA V mods, Fallout 4 mods, and other mods, but don’t you think that ROCKSTAR NORTH or BETHESDA studios want these mods inside their games? They NEED you for their next title. So, post your mods coding to the freelancing website and get backed by STEAM for the response. Voila, you are up for the amazing history of your life!
Everyone is creative on either the working life or the mind palace. Sometimes you need to focus on going through what you are capable of and letting the world see your amazing work inside of a Gaming PC, Steam account. You are the Game developer.