Assassins Creed Identity is the new Free game on iOS and this is the 2nd title of the Assassins Creed Franchise to release on Mobile platform for free. It’s reported that there will not be any new Assassins Creed games for PC this year but Ubisoft surprisingly teased the iOS users by publishing a trailer of the upcoming Assassins Creed Identity. Android users have to hold on for some more days for their platform. The players can easily pick the assassins according to their choice and they can easily choose the peripherals for the brutal attacks.
Do you think UBISOFT is paying more interest on mobile gaming rather than the PC Versions? Well, that could happen somehow and the graphics of the Assassins Creed Identity looks similar to Black Flag’s. The graphics of the mobile gaming has been updated since the past offerings.
I have seen the game play on YouTube and for me the graphics are truly amazing considering it is running on a mobile gaming system. Be an Assassin and experience the free roam around the maps which is famous. Though it’s a graphics hungry game and for the very first time it’s happening on Tablet and Phone.
- The Missions are highly organized like a PC version and beautifully crafted 16 different mission types as well.
- Unravel the mysteries of Assassin’s Creed Identity as you play story missions in the Coliseum, Florence and other famous locations of the Italian Renaissance.
- You can even unlock new locations and items further gameplay.
- And finally, you can learn the history of the monuments and sculptures
3RD PERSON RPG ON TABLET OR PHONE!
- Easily Customize your own Assassins by using your loot and unique outfits and color variations to create the best possible look for your RPG character.
- Use the decryption system to create the best among tens of thousands of items.
- Hire friends and other players as Assassins to help you complete your objectives. Call them at any time during missions to get them to come to your aid.
- Train, develop and equip 2 different Assassins.
Currently, the game is almost near the finish line to ship to the App Store by 24th February and it needs iOS 7 and higher to run the game, and as for the iPod 5, iPad 2 users you cannot play the game for not having the perfect required graphics to run the game properly. Sorry for you guys!