If you are thinking about buying your next Samsung Galaxy View Tablet, and purchase from a carrier, then Verizon is here for you. Back in October of last year, the tablet which was initially announced is now available at Verizon.
You need to spend $24.99 per month for two years if you can get it using a device payment plan. Or if you want to just pay the whole sum in one go, that will be $599.99. Whereas, if you sign one of those old-fashioned two-year service agreements, the tablet will be yours for $499.99. For an amount that starts at $10 per month, you can add the Galaxy View to an existing Verizon plan.
- Dimension – 451.8 x 275.8 x 11.9 mm (17.79 x 10.86 x 0.47 in)
- Weight – 2.65 kg (5.84 lb)
- SIM – Nano-SIM
- Built-in kickstand
- Type – TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Technology – GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Size – 18.4 inches (~74.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels (~120 ppi pixel density)
- OS – Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset – Exynos 7580 Octa
- CPU – Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T720MP2
- Card slot – microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal – 32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 2.1 MP, f/2.2
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth – v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB – microUSB v2.0
- Sensor – Accelerometer
- Browser – HTML5
What are you still thinking about? As you can buy a Samsung Tablet in such an amazing offer, you must think about spending some money. If I were you, I would have done it.