In order to generate outstanding content ideas, you need to dedicate a long period of time for bringing your contents in order. Content marketing has become one of the most widely accepted methods using which online businesses are thriving every day. However, it is extremely difficult to produce fresh ideas and contents so frequently.
Being a professional content writer, I make sure that all my content aligns with the following checkpoints:
- Deliver an entirely different or new perspective about a particular topic for engaging you.
- A catchy title that automatically intrigues the readers, as a result, causing them to click my post.
- Write about something interesting you are looking forward to finding out.
Seek out the most popular posts:
There are websites such as BuzzSumo and Searchmetrics using which you will be able to find out the most popular searches carried out by inquisitive seekers living in different parts of the globe.
Using BuzzSumo, you will be able to determine all the top rated contents, in terms of domain and keyword. It also gives you information about highly popular contents available in any particular web address.
Searchmetrics functions in a similar manner as well.
Try figuring out the weaknesses:
After you have found the most popular contents, the next step is to find out all the possible weaknesses related to that specific content and your job is then to improvise. After reading a post, ask yourself these questions:
- Should you add your personal opinion and take the entire concept to the next level?
- Possibility to add further insights to any content, hence, making it more authentic and detailed than it original author.
- Is there any possibility of adding extra information for spicing up any topic, such as adding infographics, gifs, videos and other pop quizzes?
- Find out the condition of on-page SEO and a tool called MozBar SEO plugin will assist you in this process.
Keep in mind that, you are not allowed to exactly copy everything from a different website. You can only take the idea and generate something entirely unique makeup of your own words and sentences.
Spice up the headlines:
Now, in this case, try finding out all posts that contain an interesting headline which raises the level of curiosity in your mind. Determine all the most popular headlines found in Huffington Post, Business Insider and Mashable and add your own words or phrases for spicing up topics.
Write 2 different posts and let someone else choose:
Write 2 interesting headlines for one specific topic and make someone else choose the right one. As a result, you will be able to select the most favorable post that will obviously bring in more traffic to your website.
Also, read different ways you can earn money from websites by avoiding these issues at all costs.