After the March 21st event, we all got the idea of the new iPhone SE, iPad Pro 9.7-Inch and the all new iOS 9.3 with Night Shift and many more features. With this update your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch gain improvements to Notes, News, Health, Apple Music and a new feature called Night Shift that may even help you get a better night’s sleep by shifting the colors in your display to the warmer end of the spectrum at night. New features, improvements, and bug fixes.
When you will enable Night Shift, your iOS device’s clock, and geolocation will be used to determine when it’s sunset in your location, then it automatically shifts the colors in your display to the warmer end of the spectrum and may even help you get a better night’s sleep. This feature has become fascinating among the all new features. This setting is included with Time Scheduling as well manual presents. You can enable this via control center as well. You can choose the bar to apply warmness of your display.
- Protect notes that contain your most personal data with Touch ID or a passcode
- Sort notes alphabetically, by date created, or by date edited
- When sketching, quickly bring up a fresh canvas with a two finger swipe, or by tapping the New Sketch button
- Related third-party apps for select data types such as weight, workouts, and sleep are displayed in the Health app
- Health dashboard adds support for move, exercise, and stand Activity data and goals from Apple Watch
- Easy access to Dashboard and Medical ID using 3D Touch Quick Actions from the Home screen
- Third-party apps now have access to Activity rings and summaries from Apple Watch through HealthKit
DOLBY DIGITAL SOFTWARE
- It adds support for playing video encoded with Dolby Digital Plus audio streams with support for multi-channel output using the Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter.