Wanted to buy a Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch? Here is your chance. The smartwatch just received a price cut in the United States. Here Amazon right now has the device listed for around $230, down from the $299.99 price the watch had before.
Motorola’s official US website still shows the same $299.99 price tag for the second-generation smartwatch, which is the Amazon deal for sure is going to save you around $70. One thing to be noted is that only the black-hued model is being offered at reduced rates – white and flame color variants are still $300.
Moto 360 Sport smartwatch Features
- The smartwatch houses 1.37-inch screen with 360 x 325 resolution.
- Its screen makes is clearly visible under bright sunlight and when the smartwatch is used indoors because of its AnyLight Display feature.
- The brightness of the screen automatically reduces for easy reading. It measures 45 mm in diameter and its height is 11.5 mm.
- Inside the Moto 360, there is Snapdragon 400 chipset present with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
- It has a 512 MB of RAM and a 4 GB of native storage. The device runs on Android Wear OS with support for Android Wear apps available on Google Play.
- For protection, the watch’s screen is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and an IP67 certified dust and water resistant chassis as well.
- For connectivity, it has Bluetooth 4.0, inbuilt GPS, and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
- The Sport variant also features sensors like optical heart rate sensor, barometer, accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope and haptic engine.
- The smartwatch lets users check their emails, operate it with voice commands.
And last but not the least, to sweeten the deal even more, Amazon is also providing free shipping service to the buyers of Moto 360 Sport smartwatch.