Undoubtedly, the Android smartphone is the most popular handheld device for communication with plenty of apps available on the Play Store. The apps available there are designed for accomplishing numerous purposes and the one that I am going to talk about in this article has the ability to remotely shut down your Android smartphone.
By sending a text message already set inside, anybody can switch off her smartphone after leaving it home forgetfully and nobody must answer any call(s).
Follow the procedure closely for switching off your Android smartphone with a simple text message:
- The first thing you must realize is that the app works particularly for rooted smartphones. Click to find out how to do this.
- Download this “Zip” file into your computer and then extract inside. Go to Folder > System > App > Remoteturnoff.apk
- Shift the .apk file into your Android phone
- Make sure you have activated installation from unknown sources by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Install this .apk file into your smartphone now.
- At first, type the current password, which should be left blank. Type your new password and press change secret code.
- Check superuser permission.
- Once completed, you simply need to send your secret code in the form of text message for switching off your Android smartphone.
If you have anything to add, feel free to comment as TTN would love to hear from you.