In order to help you, we’ve rounded up a few simple accessories that will help you to get the most out of your MacBook. They may not be applicable to everyone, and they won’t change the MacBook line’s more fundamental issues, but they should help you get more out of the device that’s eaten up so much of your time and money.
Here are the accessories you should get:
- Expansion Card If your MacBook is running out of storage space, get an expansion card. Maybe it will not be as fast as an external SSD, still, it is simple and flexible to use.
- Portable Hard Drive. Keep a portable hard drive so that you can backup your data from your MacBook.
- Griffin BreakSafe USB-C Cable. For new MacBook owners who find themselves missing the easily detachable MagSafe cables.
- NewerTech Snuglet. Some Mac users think MagSafe cable breaks away too easily. The NewerTech Snuglet will fix their problem.
- Ten One Design Blockheads. The Blockhead is a small adapter that allows a MacBook charger to sit flush against a wall outlet.
- Twelve South PlugBug World. Using the PlugBug will make things more functional, though it occupies space.
- Twelve South BookArc. For those users who want to put their MacBook safely in a good stand, BookArc is a very good option for them.
- Last but not least. Keep a USB hub with multiple ports.