March is the month to create awareness of cancer. Cancer became alarming for most of the developed countries. In fact, according to National Cancer Institute, 595, 690 people died of cancer in 2016 in the USA alone. Moreover, The cancer institute further found that 8.2 million died of cancer in 2012, globally. Additionally, lung cancer is the leading form of several types of cancers. However, in this article, we encapsulate 10 simple pieces cancer preventing advice.
Avoid these 5 things:
-  Stay away from high-fat-foods. E.g., Sugary drinks, pizzas, white bread, fruit juice, industrial vegetable oil, pastries, cookies, cakes, French fries, potato chips, candy bars, low-fat yogurt, ice-cream, processed foods, excessive coffee consumption.
-  Don’t go near to smoking.
-  Keep hating any tobacco products.
-  Say no to alcohol.
-  Goodbye pickles (food).
Adopt these 5 things:
-  Eat fresh vegetables.
-  Have fiber-rich food.
-  Consume more of vitamin-A food.
-  Keep vitamin-C rich food on your list.
-  Control weight and keep exercising.
All in all, adopting a healthy life- style we can prevent such threatening disease. As a matter of fact, disease prevention is always the best way to lead a life you want.