Starting June 11, get $50 off an Xbox One S
TRUE. Microsoft just followed their own tradition. The price of Xbox One just got dropped by $50 just before the project SCORPIO coming this holiday. Microsoft dropped the price of its original Xbox One console to $279 just after announcing the Xbox One S.
The statement isn’t finished YET. There was another midget line just below the offer saying,
Offer valid on select bundles starting at $299. For a limited time only.
The story is, only with $249 can get you a brand new Xbox One S. But not that Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle.
On today’s day of tech, is it wise to spend $250 for an Xbox One S? Is it worth the money or is it nothing but just shiny?
SAY YES to S
· Slimmer 40%
· Supplying internal power replacing the jumbo cable of the 90s by a single simple chord.
· Showcasing on the row of tech will enhance the beauty of surroundings.
· Support 4k videos or HDR 10 format along with a 3.5 mm jack on its controller.
· Switching to mechanical power button way comfier.
Why old ONE
· Same games are running on original Xbox One
· No cable for Kinect on One S but no ONE noticed it!
· One S supports ONLY 4k videos, not GAMES
not making much SENSE.
· Scorpio is going to steal everyone away from the S!
just need to wait till holidays.
The most powerful console ever, featuring 6 Teraflops of graphical processing power, true 4K gaming, and compatibility with Xbox One games and accessories. The virtual augmented reality, the tech everyone wants to taste is going be added along with other flavors.
Wait or sweat on the price cut but brace yourself before this winter. SCORPIO is coming.