10 dollars sounds cheap and Gadgets under 10 dollars sounds awesome. Gadgets in 10 dollars budget won’t get you a Xbox but it can enrich your control over it. Neither will it get you a pair of beats but it can enlarge the opportunity to make yourself a pair! Grab a 10 dollar bill and let’s jump into the wave of gadgets.
Batmax Power Bank:
· Made of Aluminium
· 3350mAh will get you up to 12 hrs of talk time.
· Lipstick shaped won’t poke your pocket.
· carabiner clip can hook it up with all possible ways.
· One USB & One micro USB port.
You just got killed 10 times in a row in the last checkpoint and all the anger is forced towards the enemy! Not actually, they are forced on your analog sticks of your controller which is getting torn of and giving discomfort to your war zone. Get a grip on your controller with Grip it.
· Works with all PS4®, PS3®, Xbox One®, and Xbox 360® official controllers.
· refined control of your analog sticks to make precise movements.
· prevent thumb slippage and eases thumbstick movement.
· Reduces the frequency of thumb-repositioning and sore hands.
· Protects & renews worn thumbsticks.
· Extends the life of your analog sticks.
Pink Floyd is playing on the radio and your best friend just drained his phone battery. Insert the Elago keyring into your device and reveal another terminal of Floyd to your friend.
· Utilize the extra space on your keychain
· Two 3.5mm terminals for using earphones
· Thermo Plastic Elastomer used to create a durable product.
· can be easily transported & Light weight only 8 grams.
The jerks are getting hard on the bus. Mr. Tom just dropped his phone sitting beside Jerry. Jerry got a popsockets on his phone allowing him to capture this sorry moment for Tom.
Popsockets is a grip, a stand, a wrap. It looks more like a badge. But this badge makes your phone more oriented to use.
PopSockets “pop” whenever you need a grip, a stand,
an earbud-management system, or just something to play with.
You can customize your popsockets clicking here.
10 dollars may put a smile on the gadget or the birthday boy living next door.