Don’t just use USB flash drives, rather utilize the many uses of Universal Serial Bus drive. From the origin of USB drive, the primary and almost only use of USB drive has been storing or transferring data.Using USB flash drive only to manipulate data is more of an abuse to the user. USB drive now can secure, clean, or optimize the system of your device. Even installing operating systems, apps or games through the USB into other devices is now a child play.
Your new Passcode
USB flash drive can be used to lock or unlock your devices like laptops or desktops just by clicking here and downloading the program named PREDATOR.
· Only the assigned flash drive can unlock the PC.
· One drive can manipulate several PC.
· Control user accounts to freeze chronologically.
· Get a picture of your kid brother.(PC invader!).
· Get an email of unauthorized trails for access.
Scan for Malware
Your Boss just asked to clean his PC, which just loaded some sites that cannot be mentioned due to Parental Advisory. Stick your flash drive into the port and run the healer of the killer.
· Download the AVG Rescue CD software labeled “for USB stick.”
· Extract the RAR file.
· Double-click on setup.exe for Windows & setup.sh for GNU/Linux and choose your drive.
· Click the OK button to complete the install.
· Insert the flash drive into the USB port of the PC you want to scan, then boot it.
· At the AVG Rescue Menu, hit the Enter key to start the AVG Rescue CD.
Grandpa is running Internet Explorer on his laptop which you borrowed. Make the device young again simply by plugging your USB drive loaded with Portable Apps. This App allows you to carry your browser alongside bookmarks, entire Office, or the poker game you just paused and much more.
Speed up your PC
PC is running low. Disk drives are loaded! This is the moment to:
· Right click on Flash drive & select properties.
· Click on Ready Boost.
· To get maximum support click on “Dedicate this device to ReadyBoost”.
· Click “Apply” & “OK”.
For best result keep enough flash drive memory free that it amounts to twice as your PC memory (RAM).
UBUNTU on your Drive
Linux OS UBUNTU is the talk of the day on your campus. But you feel terrible to replace with your current OS on your PC. Your small USB Flash Drive got some decent memory left. Plug it in & rent the only 2GB of memory to get a hand on UBUNTU OS. Carry and plug to explore the new world of Open Source Software.
For tutorial hit ME.
Encrypt your Data
Secure your files or docs just by turning on BitLocker the service provided by Windows for securing drives. It will prevent access to your Flash Drive by generating a password. You need to hire a good hacker to get my notes on 5 more uses of USB Flash Drive.