Kraftwerk Canyon Tour de France these three are chained in the same cycle. Kraftwerk is the mother of electronic genre music formed in 1969 in Düsseldorf (German). 48 years later the most prestigious bicycle race Tour de France made its grand depart from the same platform. The bridge between Kraftwerk and Tour de France designed by Canyon-the bicycle company famed for design & innovation. ULTIMATE CF SLX KRAFTWERK is their electro design representing KRAFTWERK and this wonderful framework was rotated by the four-time winner time trial specialist Tony Martin though made a disappointment in Tour de France this year.
- Limited edition by the canyon only 21 framesets are designed.
- The frame set resembling two grand tour victories combined with SRAM’s etap wireless electronic switching group instead of mechanical cables and the Zipp 303 Firecrest wheels.
- SRAM’s proprietary 128-bit wireless encryption system, called Airea is paired to ensure complete shifting security.
- Blips small satellite shifter buttons can be added to the tech gallery of this gear.
- The design pattern inspired by Kraftwerk live performance stripped with Black & White in a unique geometry.
- Each individual reflex strip is computer-controlled and tailor-made and then attached to the frame by hand requires more than seven hours per frame set with a clear lacquer coating.
Price :€10,000 ($11,411.90 USD)
The Unique ride for everyday use, like a champion on the road.
“My memories of partying in friends’ basements as a teenager are dominated by hearing Kraftwerk’s groundbreaking sounds. Kraftwerk and cycling have a special and unique connection – their music, and all that they do has inspired our work at Canyon in so many ways across the years. It is an unbelievable honor for us to pay respect to everything that Kraftwerk stands for and has achieved in such a fitting way with these stunning bikes.”
Roman Arnold, Canyon Founder & CEO