The lifespan of a smartphone battery relies on your way of charging it. Consequently, how to charge your smartphone is an important issue. We listed some pieces of advice and figured out some mistakes we make during charging phones. To have prolonged run time and better longevity of your smartphone battery avoid these mistakes while charging your phone!
-  Take off the protective case of your phone while you’re charging your phone. Phone case overheats and interrupts the normal cooling down process of a device.
-  Don’t adopt any quick phone charging hacks, since most of the time they damage the battery slowly. Moreover, go to “Battery Charging options [if any]” and select “Normal Charging Cycle”.
-  Use your original phone charger. Unauthorized cheap third party chargers or cables kill your phone battery.
-  Switch to a dark theme or select a black wallpaper to save your phone from lighting up unnecessary pixels.
-  Turn off all the radios, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, WiFi, and alike. Additionally, disable Facebook.
-  Don’t be too lazy to turn off the unnecessary vibration buzz.
-  Charge your phone before receiving the low battery warning meaning don’t have to discharge your phone battery completely before charging. Charge your phone before the battery goes below 20%.
-  Don’t charge your phone battery all the way to 100% every time. A good range is charging up to 80% to 90%. In fact, you can also follow a battery life extending rule “40%-80% rule”. Charge your phone whenever battery goes down to 40% and keep charging up to 80%.
-  Only use quality power bank.
All in all, we can’t deny that smartphone is one of the most important inevitable accessories we use daily. Proper maintenance can give a device long run life. Also, check out these 5 tips to maintain your smartphone’s battery properly.
For a round-up of technology news, tips-tricks, and other briefings keep visiting The Technews.