Apple fans are expecting that the new iPhone will come in September. People attached to the matter say Apple will redesign its upcoming iPhone 8. So many speculations and rumors are in the air but how will the iPhone 8 look like?
The Telegraph published 22 pictures of iPhone 8. So, check the pictures here. From the pictures, we can expect several key facts regarding upcoming iPhone 8.
Every time Apple announces bringing a new iPhone users go crazy about the device. Nonetheless, this time iPhone fans are even crazier since its the 10th anniversary of the first iPhone. However, in this article, we wrapped all the pieces of iPhone 8 info we had.
- – iPhone 8 might come with different names. According to experts, the names are iPhone Edition, OLED iPhone, iPhone Pro, or iPhone 8.
- – It may have an edge to edge curved screen with smaller bezels.
- – OLED display which pledges less power consumption.
- – iPhone 8 will have a bigger screen.
- – The bigger screen might have a resolution of 1125*2436.
- – A 3D sensing sophisticated front camera which will eventually do facial recognition.
- – The rear camera orientation will be different.
- – Apple might say goodbye to the home button.
- – Upcoming iPhone will run on iOS11.
- – Apple might get rid of the plug in your iPhone to charge it.
- So, are you excited about the new iPhone? Oh, one more thing, we learn from hearsay that iPhone 8 will come in black.