Casio Japan added an eye to the action camera gallery releasing Casio G’z eye. The company has fabricated a good number of digital cameras. These compact cameras give a decent quality of images for family albums. Casio G’z eye seems a step ahead. The third eye appears to be tough and upward than an ordinary action camera.
Casio products are top notch when it’s about being tough. Casio GZE-1 is no exception. Out of the ordinary, the action camera is developed to endure-
- Shock drop above 4 meter
- Water resistant up to 50 m depth
- Dustproof IP6X compels the dust and washable if dirty.
- Low temperature resistant till -10 °C.
Are no less.
- Wide Angle- Casio G’z eye hold a single or fixed focal 13mm f/2.8 equivalent lens.
- Movie shooting covers 170.4° in full HD whereas still captures receive 190.8° super wide angles.
- Motion camera mode offers to control over the framerates during recording a clip up to 240fps. This allows mixing slow motion with normal motion in the same clip free from post-processing.
Dedicated mobile application G’z EYE will be available on Google Play and the App Store.
Price of Casio G’z eye is not disclosed yet. The product will be available only in Japan at the month’s end. No announcements stated considering the global release of the product.