As if we never existed without a computer, we’re using a computer in every step of our lives. Needless to say, a computer is an integral part nowadays. It outperformed most of the tools we used previously. We barely find a day without using a computer. Since, we cannot live without operating computers, knowing some tricks will make our lifestyle easier. So, here are some 11 basic computer skill hacks for you.
11 basic computer skill hacks
- 1. Backup your significant documents. You can use Dropbox, Google drive, and alike.
- 2. Use UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) for your desktop in order to keep your computer secure.
- 3. Make sure you both of the hardware and software on your computer are updated.
- 4. See, read, and understand the dialogue boxes. They appear to help us!
- 5. Use antivirus or malware detection to keep your computer virus-free. The virus mainly attacks the .exe and .com files.
- 6. Cleaning unnecessary things from a computer is important for a fast computer.
- 7. Click on the “Help” option. Almost, every software has a help option. If you’re stuck, use it.
- 8. Work faster by using keyboard shortcuts. I.e., Command+ V to paste. Command+ C to copy.
- 9. Master Microsoft Office as early as possible.
- 10. Learn how to type properly on a keyboard and be a fast typist. Normally, above 40 WPM happens to be higher than average score.
- 11. Know the browser basics. Like, how to bookmark, how to zoom in and out, and alike.