Imagine losing a thesis report that you have been working on for months, that hard disk catching virus and burning all your data down, think of the agony of recovering the data you accidentally and unintentionally deleted from your computer. Until now all you could do was hire a data recovery expert and spend a hefty amount of money on him to recover all those efforts you put on gathering your lost data.
EaseUS data recovery wizard is a tool that can help you recover your lost data free of cost. Not that this is the only data recovery software available currently but by far it is the best.
Types of data recovery it performs
- Accidentally Deleted Files: Recovering data from unexpected data loss caused by deletion or virus.
- Formatted Recovery: You are able to retrieve lost data after a format from your devices as the deleted data is not erased on the disk.
- Empty Recycle Bin data Recovery: If you have emptied your recycle bin you can perform a filter scanning by searching through file type and selectively recovering the deleted file.
- Lost Partition Recovery: If a partition is missing or cannot be identified, your data is still easy to recover.
- Hard Drive Damage: In case of a corrupted hard drive, the data becomes inaccessible. EaseUS data recovery allows users to recover that data again.
- Virus Attack Recovery: If your computer is attacked by virus and is not working normally than EaseUS can help you get rid of it and safely recover your data.
- OS Crash Recovery: Recovering files from a crashed operating system is difficult, but EaseUS provides downloadable WinPE bootable media so you can recover lost data.
- RAW Partition Recovery: If you are unable to access the stored data when your partition becomes RAW you can regain access with the help of this tool.
- Recovers data in various data loss situation as discussed above.
- Previews data: One of the best features of this tool is that you can preview the files you are planning to recover.
- Flexible scanning modes: There are two scanning modes namely quick scan and deep scan. Quick scan lets you scan deleted files and folders using simple algorithm while deep scan scans the storage device sector by sector to ensure deep data recovery.
- Fast and Simple: You can complete your data recovery process in just 3 steps. Also, you don’t need any experience to use it.
- Device Supported: It supports many devices with a free version. Including laptops/PCs, USB drive, external disks, digital camera etc.
Data recovery steps:
- Run a quick scan or deep scan according to your needs, this way all the deleted files and folders are shown
- Preview all files available for recovery
- Choose the files you want to recover to avoid unnecessary recovery.
- Recover the files quickly and easily without any prior technical experience.