Mobile application development is one of the trendiest and most exciting roles of the technology industry. If you’re a web developer or an aspiring tech professional who wish to make a career in app technology, you must have heard of the ionic framework- the latest name in the field.
The ionic framework course allows app developers to leverage this revolutionary mobile app framework to build the most useful, sophisticated and interactive mobile apps.
Features of ionic framework
- It is an open-source HTML5 development framework widely used for building hybrid mobile applications.
- It is similar to a UI framework handling UI interactions of applications with support for native mobile components.
- The recent version of Ionic known as Ionic 3 is built using Angular.
- The ionic framework offers both light as well as a dark theme for mobile applications.
- The framework has a host of features including an extensible base theme, various mobile components, typography, and interactive paradigms.
Benefits of Ionic Framework
Among the top 5 of this revolutionary framework include-
- Excellent User Interface
Ionic comes with easy-to-use and customizable themes and components. The framework is designed in a way that allows components to easily adapt the platform on which the app is running.
- Simple to adopt
- Excellent performance
Ionic along with native mobile app code in PhoneGap (Apache Cordova) offer robust performance as compared to other hybrid applications. Additionally, Ionic uses CSS transitions to leverage the GPU and enhance performance as well as maximize available processor time.
- Allows cross-platform app development
The framework supports different platforms including ios 7+, Android 4+ and universal Windows platform for developing Windows 10 apps.
- Ionic is built on AngularJS
The ionic framework uses AngularJS to offer various functionalities to mobile app developers. It allows Ionic to give a robust structure to easily manage the code and build rich and robust applications.
What will you learn in ionic framework course?
Among the concepts that you will learn in ionic framework certification include:
- How to use Cordova plugins to be able to access several of native device features on both Android and iOS platforms.
- How to build various cross-platform apps with a host of advanced features.
- Using the Ionic framework to improve the overall aesthetics- look and interactivity of your mobile apps.
Prerequisites for Doing Ionic Framework
Ionic Framework course is ideal for aspiring web developers who wish to enhance their skill sets and learn advanced technologies to stay updated and relevant in ever-evolving mobile app landscape. For doing this certification, you need to have-
- Knowledge of mobile apps, their functionality and familiarity with various mobile devices.
- Having knowledge of Angular and command line interfaces is an added advantage.
The Way Forward
Ionic framework is an excellent alternative for building native functionalities within a mobile application to run on various devices having different operating systems. The primary advantage of Ionic is its simplicity that requires developing an app only once instead of multiple times for separate devices/operating systems. The nature of the framework is such that it makes app development fast and cost-efficient while reducing the need for maintenance.
Expertise in ionic framework allows developers to make app development fast and cost-efficient with a much-reduced need for maintenance. Leveraging the specific skill sets offered by the ionic training, you can ensure to build a flourishing career in the mobile app development space.