LinkedIn lead generation can seriously tip the scales when it comes to new leads. Even though other networks offer a sizeable system for running ads, LinkedIn makes up by being the most focused market. Are you wondering how many potential business prospects can LinkedIn bring for your business?
Using LinkedIn for Lead Generation
LinkedIn ads are notorious for being significantly more expensive than other advertising networks. While that might be true, there are still plenty of ways you can utilize LinkedIn to generate new leads.
- First and foremost, you have to complete your company page to the best of your abilities. When it comes to information, every bit counts. Make sure you regularly update the information on your page, because this is how your prospects will find you. Use the colors and branding of your company to make your LinkedIn page appear much more recognizable.
- Successful companies often fill their pages with engaging content. You can always hire extra help for professional write-ups to freshen up your LinkedIn page. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different content types, too. Users love videos and infographics, and it goes to show you’ve gone the extra mile to engage your audience.
- Make good use of your content by adding links to your website and call-to-action components. If you can find the middle ground between self-promotion and quality information, your website traffic will vastly increase. By driving traffic to your website or landing page, you will convert your visitors into leads in no time.
- Since LinkedIn is all about networking, joining LinkedIn Groups can go a long way in generating leads. LinkedIn Groups can help you widen your audience by connecting you with potential leads inside your industry.
- LinkedIn offers several advertising options for your lead generation toolset. InMail can help you reach out to potential leads outside of your circles. LinkedIn Pulse clusters news, stories, and posts from separate categories. LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms helps automate the conversion process for your ads or sponsored InMail campaigns.
The Right LinkedIn Lead Generation Expert for Your Business
Generating leads is no easy task, which is precisely why many companies decide to leave that part to lead generation consultants. In an ever-changing industry, finding a lead generation expert who knows all the ins and outs of LinkedIn lead generation is akin to trying to find a needle in a haystack. The first thing you should be looking for in a lead generation consultant is a diverse experience. You don’t need a consultant with years of experience under his belt if his expertise is limited to a single industry. Your lead generation expert should be familiar with many industries to make a perfect candidate who will defeat the competition.
Considering The Spam Act, it should go without saying that your lead consultant must be transparent about his methods and techniques. Although The Spam Act doesn’t cover social media, most platforms have a built-in spam filter. Triggering the spam filter on many platforms can result in various penalties and even a permanent ban. You don’t want to risk any negative results while generating leads. Make sure your lead generation expert is an approachable person who’ll have no trouble explaining each step.
Outstanding lead generation experts are recognizable for their grit and determination. They will stop at nothing until they hit upon a solution, and such is Kas Andz. As the CEO of Pearl Lemon Leads, LinkedIn lead generation is just a part of his experience. His insight and hard work won the approval of many leaders in the marketing business. If you want to conquer your industry and rise above the competition, contact Kas Andz and start generating new leads for your business.
Author | Emily Forbes
An Entrepreneur, Mother & A passionate tech writer in the technology industry!